Indian dishes are way healthy and delicious because there are a million options available for you. It is important for every second individual to go for Indian food once in their lifetime. As a reason, the way Indian food is made is quite different and elegant. It is also healthy and good in taste every time you will eat it. basically, we have listed 5 healthy Indian dishes in this article through which you will enhance the taste of your tongue and add such options in your one time of the meal.
5 healthy Indian recipe as:
- Idli sambar: idli sambar is considered as a south Indian dish that is highly healthy and tasty. It is very light and comes with all proteins and a mixture of healthy ingredients. You can include this dish in your breakfast, lunch, or dinner, which depends on you. It is made with all the natural and organic food items, which is highly delicious, and you will enjoy its natural taste every time you will eat this dish.
- Rajma and chawal: moving further, now, we are taking a popular dish from north India, which is rajma and chawal. It is made from red beans, which are in the shape of a kidney that is associated and consumed with different spices as well as with a thick consistency of gravy. You can easily eat it with rice and even with chappati. It is a perfect meal of the day, and you will not feel hungry after eating this dish.
- Hara bhara kabab: now, the third option which is considered for you is a hara bhara kabab, which is a vegetarian pick-up or option for your lunch or dinner. This is specially made by adding all the aromatic and healthy species, so it will enhance a marvelous taste every time you will look at it. Nonetheless, it contains a lot of proteins and healthy ingredients, which is good for your health.
- Okra: a lot of people eat okra and appraise it because it is a healthy option that serves as a vegetable. Such that it can be easily eaten with a chapati or a parantha. This is a terrific and healthier vegetable for your meal. Also, it will full you for a longer time because it contains good ingredients and healthy stuff. It is also specially made by including all the spices and ingredients.
- Chickpea and spinach curry: chickpea is a very popular vegetable option because it is highly healthy and delicious. You can make it easily by adding different flavors and spices in it so that it will become healthier and delicious. Also, it doesn’t contain too many calories, and it is considered as the right option for you to include in your meal.
In the above section, I have listed all the 5 healthy Indian recipes through which you can maintain your body as a healthy and nutritionist one. It includes all the healthy ingredients which are beneficial for every day.